Take a Leap into Math, and join us for the OAME 2016 Mathematics Conference. Follow the links below for more details.
Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page for further inquiries.
- Read about the highlights of the OAME 2016 conference in our 4 page Conference Brochure.
- Download the OAME 2016 Program Guide, a published PDF that contains all session information, as well as many other valuable details about the conference.
- Download or bookmark the GuideBook app to see a list of ALL sessions.
- Explore a great Professional Learning opportunity – attend the OAME 2016 conference and complete a module towards a Mathematics Primary/Junior Part 1 AQ course. The AQ course is offered by OECTA, but open to ALL teachers.
Click here for full details about the AQ.
- Get to know our keynote and featured speakers via the Speakers page.
- Interested in sessions that follow a specific Theme? Check out our suggested theme streams.
- Plan to attend one or more of the fun Events happening outside the main conference hours.
- Do you need Accommodations? Here’s a list of group rates and local hotels, including the on-site student residence.
- Travel and Maps are always handy.
- Explore Barrie and area while you’re in town.
- Check out our Sponsors who have helped to make this conference possible, and visit the Exhibitors in the various exhibit areas throughout the conference.
- Click here to Register for OAME 2016 after February 1st, 2016.
- Can’t make it to the conference in person? Consider signing up for the eConference and attend selected OAME keynotes and sessions from virtually anywhere.